World Environment Day is observed on 5th June every year all over the world to make commitment for the cause of maintaining green environment. At global and local levels lot of activities are organized to let people know about the significance of this day. Such a significant day is worthy to be celebrated and below are some ways it can be celebrated in your organization;
- Organize a short awareness session on the importance of the environment and your roles in ensuring its safety.
- Send a general notification mail to all employees to take care of come up with new ways of improving their immediate work environment.
- Include incentives/rewards for best the innovative and sustainable idea.
- Donate to an environmental friendly cause as part of your Corporate Social Responsibility.
- Replace your light-bulbs with energy saving ones
- Implementing the ISO 14001 Environmental Management System is another great way to not only celebrate environment day but to further show your commitment to adopting global environmental best practices. To get started on this visit http://www.tenol-alpha.com/certifications/iso-14001-environmental-management-system to learn more!
Happy World Environment Day!